Below is a GFW news round-up from the week as we prepare for Destination X:
– From the rumor mill – Independent female wrestlers Hania and Kiera Hogan have signed with GFW’s Knockouts division. Stay tuned for the latest on these developments.
– GFW has announced Tuesday, August 22nd will be “Latin Night” during their final taping session at Universal Studios. Talents featured will include LAX, Garza Jr., Laredo Kid, Fantasma, Drago, and others.
– Lashley and Moose will be working AAA’s TripleMania XXV on Saturday, August 26th, as part of GFW and AAA’s continued talent exchange.
– Konnan’s Crash Lucha Libre promotion has announced a joint event with Global Force that will take place on September 2nd. Talents advertised include Low Ki, Dezmond Xavier, LAX, Garza Jr., Laredo Kid, and others. We’ll have more on this show when details are announced.
– Impact has officially reached a monumental one billion views on their YouTube channel. Their next goal is one million subscribers.
Stay tuned to GFWExaminer.com for the latest news and results from Destination X. Additionally, we’ll have complete spoiler coverage from each taping over the next week.